Week 3

Week of June 10, 2018

Pull Request


Now that I have access to the main repo, I pulled the changes from my fork into the main branch. The pull request can be found here.

I didn’t do much else since I wasn’t sure what changes I needed to make and I wanted to know before I continued. Namely, the slideshows are supposed to use randomly generated examples.

In the afternoon, I met with Dr. Naps to find out more about generating code for the slideshows. I have a better understanding of what I need to do so I can get back to work on the project. We also discussed possible approaches to visualizing some of the other parameter passing methods.